WHATCOM — Testing hours will change at the COVID-19 testing site run by the Whatcom County Health Department and Whatcom Unified Command at the Northwest Fairgrounds in Lynden.
The new schedule begins on Friday, April 2, as follows:
• No testing on Sundays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
• Mondays: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
• Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m. to noon.
• Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m.
• Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to noon.
As use of the Lynden testing site declines, resources are being directed to support vaccination efforts. Hours will continue to be evaluated and updated as testing and vaccination needs evolve.
The testing site at Bellingham International Airport continues to operate from noon to 7 p.m. seven days a week.
For updated testing site hours of operation, visit whatcomcounty.us/covidtesting.