WHATCOM — County crews plan to stripe Everson-Goshen Road from the Mt. Baker Highway to East Pole Road, a total of six miles, during the hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, July 15.
Long delays can be expected; motorists should use alternate routes as possible. A Sheriff’s deputy will help with traffic control.
This work is dependent on weather and the schedule could change.
Contact the Maintenance and Operations division at 360-778-6400 with any questions regarding this work.
- ‘Micro-grant’ help coming to businesses and nonprofits
- Cedar Drive proposal set for Aug. 26-27 hearing, maybe
- Edaleen sales down 65% at border stores
- Nugents Corner Market & Hardware opens
- Pump track built and open at Bender Fields
- YMCA pulls out of Lynden
- A 10-day fair?
- LC grad Hernandez resets for second year at San Diego State