Wednesday, Nov. 14
• Ferndale City Council’s three standing committees meet from 8 to 11 a.m.
• Whatcom Community College Board of Trustees, Laidlaw Center board room on campus, 237 W. Kellogg Rd., Bellingham, 2 p.m. preceded by a noon work session on emergency management.
• Whatcom County Agricultural Advisory Committee, garden-level meeting room, Civic Annex Building, 322 N. Commercial St., Bellingham, 4 p.m. One topic is the updated policy of Designating Agricultural Lands of Long-Term Commercial Significance.
• Commissioners of Lynden Regional Parks & Recreation District, southeast conference room of City Hall Annex, 205 Fourth St., 7 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 15
• Whatcom Transportation Authority Board of Directors, Whatcom County Council chambers, 311 Grand Ave., Bellingham, 8 a.m. A public hearing will be on the 2019 draft budget.
• Bellingham Technical College Board of Trustees, College Services board room on campus, 3028 Lindbergh Ave., 9 a.m. A study session precedes at 8:15 a.m. on student enrollment, key performance indicators and student success reports.
• Commissioners of Fire District 21 (North Whatcom Fire and Rescue), Station 61, 9408 Odell Rd., Blaine, 1 p.m.
• Whatcom Conservation District Board of Supervisors, district offices, 6975 Hannegan Rd., Lynden, 1 p.m. The board will consider a resolution setting the date, time, place and manner of a 2019 supervisor election.
• Nooksack Valley School Board, district offices, 3326 E. Badger Rd., Everson, 7 p.m.
• Whatcom County Flood Control Zone District Advisory Committee, Garden Level Conference Room, 322 N. Commercial St., Bellingham, 7 p.m. There will be reports on four subzones and four diking districts, and a year-in-review flooding discussion.
Monday, Nov. 19
• Lynden City Council Finance/Personnel Committee, first-floor conference room, City Hall, 300 Fourth St., 3 p.m.
• Lynden City Council Parks Committee, first-floor conference room, City Hall, 300 Fourth St., 4 p.m.
• Ferndale City Council, City Hall Annex, 5694 Second Ave., 6 p.m.
• Lynden City Council, City Hall Annex, 205 Fourth St., 7 p.m. There will be a public hearing on Lynden’s proposed 2019 property tax levy. Copies of the 2019 preliminary city budget are available at City Hall.
• Nooksack City Council, City Hall, 103 W. Madison St., 7 p.m. Public hearings will be on: 1) the preliminary 2019 city budget, revenue sources and the proposed property tax levy; 2) a conditional-use permit application from Trent and Kayla Willemsen to build a residential four-plex on 24,000 square feet at 1418 Nooksack Ave.
Tuesday, Nov. 20
• Whatcom County Library System Board of Trustees, Administrative Services, 5205 Northwest Drive, 9 a.m.
• Directors of North Lynden Watershed Improvement District, Ag Central, 204 Hawley St., Lynden, 10 a.m.
• Directors of Drayton Watershed Improvement District, Ag Central, 204 Hawley St., Lynden, 3 p.m.
• Port of Bellingham Commission, Harbor Center conference room, 1801 Roeder Ave., Bellingham, 4:30 p.m.
• Whatcom County Council, council chambers, County Courthouse, 311 Grand Ave., Bellingham, 7 p.m. Committee meetings precede during the day.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
• Lynden City Council Community Development Committee, second-floor conference room, Lynden City Hall, 300 Fourth St., 4 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 22
Most public offices closed Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.