Brooke Christine Schut of Sedro-Woolley and Titus Jay Hollis Ungersma of Lynden announce their engagement and plans for an afternoon wedding on May 11, 2019. Brooke is a daughter of Steve and Melanie Schut of Sedro-Woolley and a 2018 homeschool graduate. She is a meat wrapper/pricer at Island Grown Farms Co-op. Titus is a son of James and Laura Ungersma of Lynden, and is also a homeschool graduate. He received an associate degree in 2017 from Whatcom Community College and is employed as a drafter at Anvil Corporation. The couple met at the groom’s cousin’s church. The marriage proposal took place on the Anacortes waterfront.
- Vintage trailers to be open for viewing Sept. 7
- From the Archives - Week of July 17, 2019
- Bible given to Sumas museum links to a Mississippi governor
- Lynden Watch provides extra eyes for community
- More teams than ever for basketball
- Meet the winners — and try their recipes
- Forum of City Council candidates next Wednesday