Dolores Norris of North Bellingham is celebrating her 90th birthday. She was born in Bellingham on Jan. 26, 1929, to John and Deborah MacDonald. She was married to Clifford Norris for 33 years until his passing in 1980. Dolores was a rural mail carrier for over 30 years. Currently, she bowls in two leagues, has lunch weekly with classmates, is a member of the Ferndale Heritage Society and volunteers at the Pioneer Park Post Office. Her daughters and their spouses are Marsha and Steve Christofferson, Kaye and Steve Clevenger, Nickee and Ray Oakes, Paula and Joe Jorgensen and Pam and Jeff Hanson. She has 10 grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren. A birthday celebration hosted by her daughters and their families is planned for Saturday, Jan. 26, from 2 to 4 p.m. at 5841 Willow Springs Way, Ferndale, Everyone is invited, but no gifts, please.
- Vintage trailers to be open for viewing Sept. 7
- From the Archives - Week of July 17, 2019
- Bible given to Sumas museum links to a Mississippi governor
- Lynden Watch provides extra eyes for community
- More teams than ever for basketball
- Meet the winners — and try their recipes
- Forum of City Council candidates next Wednesday