Mika and Justin Parsons of Monroe, Washington, welcomed a daughter, Rowan Esme, on Aug. 27, 2018, at EvergreenHealth Medical Center of Kirkland. She weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and joins big brothers Caedmon, 4, and Ewan, 2. Grandparents are Kip and Valerie Miller of Lynden and Sheri Leghorn of Shelton, Washington.
- Vintage trailers to be open for viewing Sept. 7
- From the Archives - Week of July 17, 2019
- Bible given to Sumas museum links to a Mississippi governor
- Lynden Watch provides extra eyes for community
- More teams than ever for basketball
- Meet the winners — and try their recipes
- Forum of City Council candidates next Wednesday