Elaine and David Vos of Lynden welcomed a son, Caleb David, on Dec. 2, 2018, at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and joins Jacquelyn, 6, and Elizabeth, 3. Grandparents are Bruce and Joanne Hannink of Modesto, California, and Alvin and Sherry Vos of Lynden. Great-grandparents are Jetske VanderDeen of Smithers, B.C.; Sylvia Hannink of Ripon, California; and Betty Byerly of Nixa, Missouri.
- Vintage trailers to be open for viewing Sept. 7
- From the Archives - Week of July 17, 2019
- Bible given to Sumas museum links to a Mississippi governor
- Lynden Watch provides extra eyes for community
- More teams than ever for basketball
- Meet the winners — and try their recipes
- Forum of City Council candidates next Wednesday