Jack and Gertrude (Trudy) Lamoureaux of Bellingham will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary at a dinner with family and friends. They were married on Dec. 22, 1948. Jack is retired from Land O’Lakes Feed Mill and Trudy is retired from Mobil Oil. Their family includes children Bill and Lynda Lamoureaux and Steve and Irene Lamoureaux, all of Bellingham; two grandchildren, Michelle and Brandon Lamoureaux; and one great-grandchild, Anaya Ingram.
- Vintage trailers to be open for viewing Sept. 7
- From the Archives - Week of July 17, 2019
- Bible given to Sumas museum links to a Mississippi governor
- Lynden Watch provides extra eyes for community
- More teams than ever for basketball
- Meet the winners — and try their recipes
- Forum of City Council candidates next Wednesday