Dana and Cindy (Davis) Petersen of Lynden are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married on July 5, 1970, in Zumbro Lutheran Church of Rochester, Minnesota. Cindy is retired from nursing and Dana from being a family-practice physician. Their children and spouses are Melissa and Jason, Steve and Becky, Lael and Josh, Chris, Sean and Rosheen, Becky, Ash and Heather, with 10 grandchildren. Dana and Cindy attribute their lasting marriage to faith in God and delight in each other’s company.
- ‘Micro-grant’ help coming to businesses and nonprofits
- Cedar Drive proposal set for Aug. 26-27 hearing, maybe
- Edaleen sales down 65% at border stores
- Nugents Corner Market & Hardware opens
- Pump track built and open at Bender Fields
- YMCA pulls out of Lynden
- A 10-day fair?
- LC grad Hernandez resets for second year at San Diego State