LYNDEN — Add the 2020 Lynden Farmers Market to the list of cancellations to blame on the coronavirus.
The market’s board of directors unanimously decided so, but will work to upgrade the website and social media platforms to enable online opportunities for people to buy directly from vendors, said Tiffany Bell, president, in an email.
The market is usually on Saturdays from June through September in Centennial Park at Fourth and Grover streets.
With any questions or to submit farmer/vendor information, email to email@example.com.
- Trump pushes for churches to reopen
- Homeschooling ZLO also pivots with the times
- City preps for at least a $410,000 budget hole
- All the names you will face on Aug. 4 ballot
- Pilot project will test WTA on-demand van service in Lynden
- Cancellations and postponements
- Second novel of Ashley Sweeney is now in print
- Peoples helps 1,600 businesses get PPP loans