EVERSON — The community is invited to a closing “completion of ministry” service for Everson Presbyterian Fellowship, set for 2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, in the church building at 204 N. Washington St.
  
The congregation was established on Oct. 3, 1883, and has served the Everson-Nooksack area for 136 years. This service will include an opportunity to share memories, and a reception will follow.