- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Encore 10.22.14
- Fall Drive Whatcom 10.15.14
- Country Life 10.08.14
- Coupon Book 10.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Fall Home Improvement 9-24-2014
- Fall Sports Magazine 9.17.14
- Wrap 9.14
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 7.09.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Progress Edition 2.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Healthy Living 1.22.14
- Best of Lynden 12.24.13
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.13
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.13
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.13
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
WHATCOM — In north county baseball teams’ action on Monday, the Lynden Lions hosted Mount Baker and defeated the Mounties 6-2. The Lions are now 8-6 on the season and 5-2 in league play, which has ...
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...
MOUNT VERNON — Alternating chants of “We want a contract” and “Queremos un contracto” echoed outside the Skagit Public Utility District building Monday night as the Latino Civic Alliance convened ...
LYNDEN — When milk is turned into powder, obviously some water is pulled out of it. “Cow water,” it’s been called. The Lynden Darigold milk drying plant is in the business of creating both milk ...
CUSTER — Volunteers with the Mt. Baker Chapter of the American Red Cross responded to an early-morning fire on the Lynden-Birch Bay Road on Friday, April 18. The fire started due to an electrical malfunction ...
BELLINGHAM — The Lighthouse Mission will get a much-needed elevator at the Ministries, thanks to help from the Northwest Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. The chapter consulted with Ron ...
LYNDEN — The Northwest Washington Fair announces that tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, for this year’s demolition derby shows. Advance tickets are $22 for the 12:30 p.m. demolition ...
OLYMPIA — State Rep. Jason Overstreet, of Lynden, has called for the resignation of Western Washington University President Bruce Shepard over comments made by the president about wanting a more racially ...
LYNDEN — While spring cleaning occurs outside Dutch Village Mall, expect plenty of changes inside it as well. Tim Broersma, Elements Hospitality CEO and manager of the mall property, said all the spaces ...
NASHVILLE — Country music rising star and Lynden Christian graduate Rachele Lynae will release her self-titled debut album on Tuesday, April 22, featuring 12 tracks produced by country star Jamie O’Neal. ...