- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Country Life 11.12.14
- Coupon Book 11.14
- Wrap 11.14
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.14
- Encore 10.22.14
- Fall Drive Whatcom 10.15.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Fall Home Improvement 9-24-2014
- Fall Sports Magazine 9.17.14
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 7.09.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Progress Edition 2.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Healthy Living 1.22.14
- Best of Lynden 12.24.13
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.13
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.13
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
• Tickets for the Lynden vs. King’s football game, to be held at the newly renovated Husky Stadium in Seattle, are still available for purchase at the Lynden High School main office. Tickets will be ...
OLYMPIA — State regulators have issued a penalty assessment against Frontier Communications Northwest Inc. for overcharging customers for returned checks. The Washington Utilities and Transportation ...
BLAINE — The information listed below is from arrests and seizures related to the U.S. Border Patrol in the Blaine Sector area of operations. For security reasons, this may not be a complete list of ...
LYNDEN — The 2013 Lynde 500 left little doubt, both about who the crowd favorite was and who the top team turned out to be in the 11th annual push-kart derby. As hundreds of spectators streamed through ...
LYNDEN — With an aging facility and a key February bond vote looming, one might not see the 2013-14 school year as an ideal time to jump in as the new principal of Fisher Elementary School. Luckily, ...
LYNDEN — Even with a host of “concerns,” owners Gordy and Janice Bogaard have presented a proposal to the Lynden Planning Commission for a new subdivision north of Main Street on property owned by ...
WHATCOM — A 27-year-old Ferndale man was injured in a crash Tuesday morning after attempting to elude a Lynden Police officer on East Badger Road. At about 4:20 a.m. the officer spotted the driver ...
LYNDEN — Tony Van Rooyen has brought a little Mediterranean to Lynden. The longtime Lynden gardener has spent 20 years cultivating a quintessential Mediterranean fruit — the fig — growing a Desert ...
WHATCOM — Roughly two months into its station transition, North Whatcom Fire & Rescue reports a “smooth” operation. In late June, the fire district that covers nearly all of north Whatcom County, ...
LYNDEN — The Lynde 500 will again “kick up some dust,” as race director and Lynden PioneerMuseum director Troy Luginbill likes to say, on Labor Day, starting at 11 a.m. in downtown Lynden. This, ...