- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Encore 07.29.15
- Summer Drive Whatcom 7.22.15
- Everson-Nooksack News 7.08.15
- Country Life 7.08.15
- Health Care Guide 6.17.2015
- Graduation Section 6.03.15
- Play Whatcom 5.20.15
- Coupon Book 05.15
- Wrap 05.15
- Spring Home & Garden 04.22.15
- Spring Sports Magazine 04.01.15
- Who’s Who 3.25.15
- Home & Garden Show Preview 3.04.15
- Progress Edition 2.25.15
- Healthy Living 1.28.15
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2015
- Best of Lynden 12.31.14
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.14
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.14
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Contact Us
- Log in
By Bill Elfo Whatcom County is experiencing a disturbing trend shared with the rest of our nation. Our jails and prisons are becoming the de facto mental health institutions of our country. The number ...
A short session short on accomplishments The state Legislature recently concluded its “short session” with a distinctly short record of accomplishments. In an oft-repeated pattern, good bills passed ...
Wednesday, April 23 • WRIA (Watershed Resource Inventory Area) 1 Planning Unit, ground-level conference room of Civic Center Building, 322 N. Commercial St., Bellingham, 6 p.m. Thursday, April 24 • ...
PUYALLUP — Evergreen Hall of the Washington State Fair Event Center was gutted by a fire early April 14, shortly after the Washington State Spring Fair had concluded Sunday evening. No one was injured ...
WHATCOM — Over 50 local restaurants are participating in the Opportunity Council’s 14th annual Dine Out for Maple Alley Inn, coming up on Tuesday, May 6. Each restaurant owner will donate a percentage ...
LYNDEN — In a match where the Lynden Christian boys soccer team desperately needed a victory, the players certainly delivered on Monday afternoon. Sitting with a record of 2-5-3, the Lyncs entered Monday’s ...
LYNDEN — As the rain continued to fall at Lynden Christian last Wednesday, the track conditions kept getting worse. One would think the slippery track would slow some runners down and affect their form. ...
BELLINGHAM — Before Monday’s meeting at Squalicum, Lynden acting head coach Julie Clift, who is filling in for a few days for head coach Steve Petersen (concussion), said this week would be a telling ...
WHATCOM — In north county baseball teams’ action on Monday, the Lynden Lions hosted Mount Baker and defeated the Mounties 6-2. The Lions are now 8-6 on the season and 5-2 in league play, which has ...
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...