Nooksack home burns

Fund set up to help fire victims NOOKSACK — A home in the 100 block of Nooksack Avenue went up in flames Sunday evening when an apparent wiring problem caused an electrical fire. “What I was told from some of our firefighters was that the homeowner was smelling smoke or an electrical smell for a…

This content is for subscribers only. Already a subscriber? Login or Subscribe Now


Brent Lindquist is a reporter at the Lynden Tribune and the Tribune's State of the Arts columnist. Email Brent at reporter@lyndentribune.com. Follow the Tribune on Twitter at @LyndenTribune.