Hot ashes blamed in Pollman Circle Jan. 8 house fire

WHATCOM ­— Improper disposal of hot ashes was determined to be the cause of a house fire south of Lynden on Jan. 8. The blaze caused some structural damage and smoke damage throughout the house in the 200 block of Pollman Circle in the Dutch Haven development off West Pole Road. No one was in…

This content is for subscribers only. Already a subscriber? Login or Subscribe Now


Calvin Bratt is the editor of the Lynden Tribune. Email Calvin at editor@lyndentribune.com. Follow the Tribune on Twitter at @LyndenTribune.