- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Fall Sports Magazine 9.17.14
- Country Life 9.10.14
- Coupon Book 9.14
- Wrap 9.14
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Encore 7.30.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 7.09.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Spring Home Improvement 4-23-2014
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Spring Drive Whatcom 3.19.14
- Progress Edition 2.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Healthy Living 1.22.14
- Best of Lynden 12.24.13
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.13
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.13
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.13
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.13
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
CLASS 1A/2A Boys Baseball Results: Monday, April 28 Sehome 4, Lynden 3 LC 3, Sedro-Woolley 2 Burlington 4, Meridian 1 Blaine 7, Mount Baker 4 Schedule: Wednesday, April 30 LC at Meridian Lynden ...
It was a little over a month ago, on Tuesday, March 18, that legendary Lynden Christian girls basketball coach Curt DeHaan decided to retire from his post on the Lyncs’ bench. On Wednesday evening, ...
Following a dominant 23-0 victory over Squalicum on Monday afternoon, the Lions picked up where they left off by taking down Nooksack Valley 10-1 on Tuesday afternoon. Tanna Benson, who got the win on ...
LYNDEN — In a match where the Lynden Christian boys soccer team desperately needed a victory, the players certainly delivered on Monday afternoon. Sitting with a record of 2-5-3, the Lyncs entered Monday’s ...
LYNDEN — As the rain continued to fall at Lynden Christian last Wednesday, the track conditions kept getting worse. One would think the slippery track would slow some runners down and affect their form. ...
BELLINGHAM — Before Monday’s meeting at Squalicum, Lynden acting head coach Julie Clift, who is filling in for a few days for head coach Steve Petersen (concussion), said this week would be a telling ...
WHATCOM — In north county baseball teams’ action on Monday, the Lynden Lions hosted Mount Baker and defeated the Mounties 6-2. The Lions are now 8-6 on the season and 5-2 in league play, which has ...
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...
LYNDEN — The Northwest Washington Fair announces that tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, for this year’s demolition derby shows. Advance tickets are $22 for the 12:30 p.m. demolition ...
LAUREL — It was around 10 days ago that the Mount Baker boys’ soccer team huddled up in the locker room and took a look at the schedule. The team, at the time with a lackluster 2-4 record, saw three ...