- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Healthy Living 1.28.15
- Country Life 1.14.15
- Best of Lynden 12.31.14
- Wrap 01.15
- Coupon Book 01.15
- Winter Sports Magazine 12.17.14
- Encore 12.17.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 12.03.14
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.14
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.14
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.14
- Fall Drive Whatcom 10.15.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Fall Home Improvement 9-24-2014
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Progress Edition 2.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
WHATCOM — In two concerts soprano Wendy Donaghy and accompanist Terhi Miikki-Broersma will present “How Beautiful,” a collection of treasured wedding and love songs. The pair will present the most ...
WHATCOM — It was late in 1889, the year Washington became a state, that seven Whatcom County physicians came together to create the Whatcom County Medical Society. Now at age 125, the professional association ...
By Bill Elfo Whatcom County is experiencing a disturbing trend shared with the rest of our nation. Our jails and prisons are becoming the de facto mental health institutions of our country. The number ...
A short session short on accomplishments The state Legislature recently concluded its “short session” with a distinctly short record of accomplishments. In an oft-repeated pattern, good bills passed ...
PUYALLUP — Evergreen Hall of the Washington State Fair Event Center was gutted by a fire early April 14, shortly after the Washington State Spring Fair had concluded Sunday evening. No one was injured ...
WHATCOM — In north county baseball teams’ action on Monday, the Lynden Lions hosted Mount Baker and defeated the Mounties 6-2. The Lions are now 8-6 on the season and 5-2 in league play, which has ...
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...
CUSTER — Volunteers with the Mt. Baker Chapter of the American Red Cross responded to an early-morning fire on the Lynden-Birch Bay Road on Friday, April 18. The fire started due to an electrical malfunction ...
BELLINGHAM — The Lighthouse Mission will get a much-needed elevator at the Ministries, thanks to help from the Northwest Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. The chapter consulted with Ron ...
LYNDEN — The Northwest Washington Fair announces that tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, for this year’s demolition derby shows. Advance tickets are $22 for the 12:30 p.m. demolition ...