- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Everson-Nooksack News 7.09.14
- Country Life 7.09.14
- Coupon Book 7.14
- Wrap 7.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Encore 5.28.14
- Spring Home Improvement 4-23-2014
- Spring Sports Magazine 4.26.14
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Spring Drive Whatcom 3.19.14
- Progress Edition 2.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Healthy Living 1.22.14
- Best of Lynden 12.24.13
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.13
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.13
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.13
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.13
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.13
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
WHATCOM — It was late in 1889, the year Washington became a state, that seven Whatcom County physicians came together to create the Whatcom County Medical Society. Now at age 125, the professional association ...
By Bill Elfo Whatcom County is experiencing a disturbing trend shared with the rest of our nation. Our jails and prisons are becoming the de facto mental health institutions of our country. The number ...
A short session short on accomplishments The state Legislature recently concluded its “short session” with a distinctly short record of accomplishments. In an oft-repeated pattern, good bills passed ...
PUYALLUP — Evergreen Hall of the Washington State Fair Event Center was gutted by a fire early April 14, shortly after the Washington State Spring Fair had concluded Sunday evening. No one was injured ...
WHATCOM — In north county baseball teams’ action on Monday, the Lynden Lions hosted Mount Baker and defeated the Mounties 6-2. The Lions are now 8-6 on the season and 5-2 in league play, which has ...
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...
CUSTER — Volunteers with the Mt. Baker Chapter of the American Red Cross responded to an early-morning fire on the Lynden-Birch Bay Road on Friday, April 18. The fire started due to an electrical malfunction ...
BELLINGHAM — The Lighthouse Mission will get a much-needed elevator at the Ministries, thanks to help from the Northwest Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. The chapter consulted with Ron ...
LYNDEN — The Northwest Washington Fair announces that tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, for this year’s demolition derby shows. Advance tickets are $22 for the 12:30 p.m. demolition ...
Reference Number(s) of Documents assigned or released: 2040800691 Document Title: NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE Grantor: Bishop, Marshall & Weibel, P.S. formerly known as Bishop, White, Marshall & ...