- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Progress Edition 2.25.15
- Encore 02.18.15
- Country Life 2.11.15
- Healthy Living 1.28.15
- Best of Lynden 12.31.14
- Wrap 01.15
- Coupon Book 01.15
- Winter Sports Magazine 12.17.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 12.03.14
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.14
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.14
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.14
- Fall Drive Whatcom 10.15.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Fall Home Improvement 9-24-2014
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Who’s Who 3.26.14
- Home & Garden Show Preview 2.26.14
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2014
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
• Players, coaches and parents of Lynden Youth Sports are all invited to Lynden High School this Friday for the varsity baseball game between the Lynden Lions and Lynden Christian Lyncs. Game time is ...
CUSTER — Volunteers with the Mt. Baker Chapter of the American Red Cross responded to an early-morning fire on the Lynden-Birch Bay Road on Friday, April 18. The fire started due to an electrical malfunction ...
BELLINGHAM — The Lighthouse Mission will get a much-needed elevator at the Ministries, thanks to help from the Northwest Chapter of the American Institute of Architects. The chapter consulted with Ron ...
LYNDEN — The Northwest Washington Fair announces that tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. Wednesday, April 23, for this year’s demolition derby shows. Advance tickets are $22 for the 12:30 p.m. demolition ...
Reference Number(s) of Documents assigned or released: 2040800691 Document Title: NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE Grantor: Bishop, Marshall & Weibel, P.S. formerly known as Bishop, White, Marshall & ...
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF WHATCOM In re the Estate of: ADELINE STAP, Deceased. Probate No. 14-4-00185-5 Assigned Judge: Ira Uhrig NOTICE TO CREDITORS The ...
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF WHATCOM In re the Estate of: Probate No. 14-4-00184-7 NOTICE TO CREDITORS MARIE KAPTEIN, Deceased. Assigned Judge: Charles R. Snyder ...
City of Nooksack Notice of Public Hearing The City of Nooksack hereby gives notice that the Nooksack City Council will hold a public hearing regarding proposed Ordinance No. 673 increasing monthly water ...
GOOSEBERRY POINT — The Lummi Island ferry will be out of service May 9-10 for needed repairs to the dock lifting mechanism, Whatcom County Public Works reports. The dock loading span must be locked into ...
OLYMPIA — The Washington Department of Ecology is accepting comments on proposed updates of rules requiring approved oil spill contingency plans for vessels traveling in the state. The proposed updates ...