- Business Directory
- Special Sections
- Who’s Who 3.25.15
- Spring Drive Whatcom 3.18.15
- Home & Garden Show Preview 3.04.15
- Wrap 03.15
- Coupon Book 03.15
- Progress Edition 2.25.15
- Encore 02.18.15
- Country Life 2.11.15
- Healthy Living 1.28.15
- Lynden Chamber Directory 01.2015
- Best of Lynden 12.31.14
- Winter Sports Magazine 12.17.14
- Everson-Nooksack News 12.03.14
- Kids Design An Ad 11.26.14
- Christmas Songbook 11.26.14
- Veterans Day Tab 11.05.14
- Fire Prevention Tab 10.01.14
- Fall Home Improvement 9-24-2014
- Northwest Washington Fair Magazine 8.06.14
- Health Care Guide 6.25.2014
- Graduation Section 6.04.14
- Lynden Rodeo Program
- Play Whatcom
- Contact Us
- Log in
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Lynden’s Eric Hersman, a student at Central Washington University, was named University Major of the Year at the National American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation ...
BELLINGHAM — The Building Industry Association of Whatcom County will host a candidate debate on Wednesday, Sept. 18, for the four 2013 contested County Council races. At Baker Creek Place headquarters, ...
DEMING — Following a semifinals appearance in the 1A state football playoffs last season, the Mount Baker Mountaineers enter 2013 with a chip on their shoulder. However, the loss of most of their offensive ...
EVERSON — Normally when a new coach arrives to a new school, there can be some growing pains along the way. It takes time for a coach and the players to develop chemistry and get into a rhythm. That’s ...
EVERSON — Coming off a 7-3 season in 2012, the Nooksack Valley Pioneers are another team in the north county that lost key contributors to graduation. Most notably, standout wideout and defensive back ...
LAUREL — When the Meridian Trojans opened up football practice last week, coach Bob Ames didn’t hesitate in saying his boys have plenty of work to do on the gridiron. The usual self-depreciating coach ...
• Tickets for the Lynden vs. King’s football game, to be held at the newly renovated Husky Stadium in Seattle, are still available for purchase at the Lynden High School main office. Tickets will be ...
Patricia Kay “Tricia” Smith, 58, passed away peacefully at her home in Ferndale on Aug. 28, 2013, surrounded by her loving family following a courageous battle with brain cancer. Born and raised in ...
A celebration of life for Myron W. Lancaster will be held on Thursday, Sept. 12, at 2 p.m. in the Mt. Baker Rotary Building, 1775 Front St., Lynden. Arrangements are by Moles Farewell Tributes Main St. ...
OLYMPIA — State regulators have issued a penalty assessment against Frontier Communications Northwest Inc. for overcharging customers for returned checks. The Washington Utilities and Transportation ...